The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond] Empty
PostSubject: Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond]   Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:33 am

Threads Originally posted by Vilje and Pharamond :

Quote :
I want to remind people why so many find this forum much better than so many other game forums.

Please take a little moment now and then to look at your efforts in keeping things friendly, constructive and a place where you are acting in a fashion that would make you react positive to your way of acting if it was someone else.

It is easy for everyone to slip now and then; to get frustrated and obnoxious for all the wrong reasons, but don't let it become a habbit by giving up your ideals.

The forum is a sum of its participants. Don't forget that you do influence what people will think about you AND this forum. You got a choice about what kind of people you want to attract.

Be strong! Smile

Quote :
Civility And The Forums

Good morning everybody.

I've gotten a lot of PMs and comments about the forums being a little too rowdy-rowdy of late. As a result, I've placed an order for new cheese graters, whips, flogs, flails, and other mod equipment, and I'm pleased to say it has arrived. The mods and the rest of us will be working a little harder to make this a pleasant place to read.

One thing we would ask is that if you see a post that requires a mod's attention, please use the report button. Flaming and other nasty replies just add to the hostility and give them more work to do overall.

Remember, just because we're barbarians doesn't mean we get to be jerks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Zeggle
Cotton Cap
Zeggle

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond]   Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:49 am

I have to be honest about this! i do aggree with all the chat about insuring forums in general are kept good in humour and friendly but i have never been influanced by another poster in a bad way, i just find myself looking at what is written then reply with my own ideas or leave the post alone, now having said that i am not proturbed to write what i like to say come what may,

Your know Ammy i was just looking at that pic like sig above of the brunette chic, and thought i was having double vision till i looked closer then noticed i was having triple vision Smile
Back to top Go down

Reminder to a community to be proud of [Vilje][Pharamond]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Age of Conan :: Memory Lane-
Jump to: