The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Morrowind: The game we all love!

Go down 
+2
Amorey
Guildmaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Morrowind: The game we all love! Empty
PostSubject: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:23 am

Yes folks! Its only in Morrowind you can get jumped in Caldera, kill Darius and the Legion in Gnisis, ride a big bug with a hollowed head, go into a prylon and watch with joy how your graphic card crashes (for me atleast), run around in the wilderness killing rats and collecting pwetty flowers, kill lonely travelers for a few petty drakes and get lost in the glorious city of Vivec.

Seriously, that city is just confusing! Razz

Anyone but me still hooked up on this game?

I say everyone loves this game because its just lovely and beautiful! Although I have a friend who says it sucks... but he sits with his CoD 4 all day and practices 'knife fights' for five hours straight, Pfffffft!

Let me know why you like the game and what you do when you play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 am

Guildmaster wrote:
Yes folks! Its only in Morrowind you can get jumped in Caldera, kill Darius and the Legion in Gnisis, ride a big bug with a hollowed head, go into a prylon and watch with joy how your graphic card crashes (for me atleast), run around in the wilderness killing rats and collecting pwetty flowers, kill lonely travelers for a few petty drakes and get lost in the glorious city of Vivec.

Seriously, that city is just confusing! Razz

Anyone but me still hooked up on this game?

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

I been so busy lately...I can't find time for some serius gaming. I was supposed to try this one...now that you mention it...I think I will find some *gaming time*

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:33 am

Be sure to supply this thread with some cool looking screenshots of your character.... I will geek
Back to top Go down
fafne
Cotton Cap
fafne

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:10 pm

Yes, I liked Morrowind a lot. Its one of the best games I have played.

But I was quite disappointed with Oblivion. I donīt know what they did, but it wasnīt as fun as Morrowind. I looked great, but it wasnt as fun to play it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freecompanions.co.uk
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:18 pm

Oh damn, I cant take any screenshots! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:21 pm

silent You know something, i've never played any of the Morrowind games, though Oblivion was played to completion, but never an actual Morrowind title..
Back to top Go down
http://www.mongrol.co.uk
tore
Knuub
tore

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:16 pm

I played it quite a lot some years ago, but I never actually completed it. I think I may have to pick it up again .. thanks for the reminder!
Back to top Go down
http://tore.torden.org
melkathi
Cotton Cap
melkathi

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:47 am

Morrowind was amazing.
Though I must confess when I first installed it I uninstalled it 20 minutes later.
Gave it another try after a month or so and absolutely loved it.
Oblivion I installed and uninstalled 15 minutes later and never tried it again. It was just missing something for me.

I want the Mask of Clavius Vile in real life. One of my favourid artefacts.

I wanted to play it a few more times, this time join house Redoran and the next time Telvani.
But never got round to it.
And for some reason...even though the Hlaalu are not exactly a nice bunch I feel more at home in Balmora.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 1:20 pm

melkathi wrote:
Morrowind was amazing.
Though I must confess when I first installed it I uninstalled it 20 minutes later.
Gave it another try after a month or so and absolutely loved it.
Oblivion I installed and uninstalled 15 minutes later and never tried it again. It was just missing something for me.

I want the Mask of Clavius Vile in real life. One of my favourid artefacts.

I wanted to play it a few more times, this time join house Redoran and the next time Telvani.
But never got round to it.
And for some reason...even though the Hlaalu are not exactly a nice bunch I feel more at home in Balmora.

Heh, I love the Redorans but that Skar thing is just to crabby for me farao
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morrowind: The game we all love!   Morrowind: The game we all love! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morrowind: The game we all love!
Page 1 of 1