The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.

Go down 
+10
fafne
Bargi
FenrisWolf
Guildmaster
Mongrol
Glavius
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Splodge
Amorey
New Ager
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-27

The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Empty
PostSubject: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:21 am

AoC forums. I was just going to sample some vintage 'whines' but it looks like the whine cellar is closed. Mad

Last edited by New Ager on Sat May 03, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 am

New Ager wrote:
AoC forums. I was just going to sample some vintage 'whines' but it looks like the whine cellar is closed. Mad

Its up again this scratch morning but it's bad...real bad.

I just wish they would close it now Suspect

...I don't know, the only idea to go there does not makes me happy in the morning to be honest affraid pale
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:10 am

Amorey wrote:
New Ager wrote:

Its up again this scratch morning but it's bad...real bad.

I just wish they would close it now Suspect
There is a part of me that wishes this as well. I was hoping that when it came up there would be a message stating that they will be putting up the post launch forums May 21. Give the Mods there a break at least.
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:31 am

The mods are the first ones to get all the abuse you can think of... pale Sad affraid

The way the main forums are going its the reason why I decided to open this little refuge sunny

I also believe that after lauch things will not get much better...paying customers will demand more and will not like to be moderated.

I rather stay here now...it's nothing special, but at least we can have some peace cheers

Last edited by Amorey on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 am

Amorey wrote:
The way the main forums are going its the reason why I decided to open this little refuge sunny
And I am grateful for the invitation. Many of the members here I already hold in high regard. king
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:11 am

Seems safe to say (for lack of a better phrase) that the Cult of Instant Gratification has taken over the official forums. The probable forum whipe when AoC goes live will probably only enrage the hydra further. I say we nominate Amorey for the Nobel peace price for opening up this little haven Very Happy
Back to top Go down
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:34 am

Splodge wrote:
Seems safe to say (for lack of a better phrase) that the Cult of Instant Gratification has taken over the official forums. The probable forum whipe when AoC goes live will probably only enrage the hydra further. I say we nominate Amorey for the Nobel peace price for opening up this little haven Very Happy
I agree Splodge. And I second that motion.
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Splodge wrote:

spot on
/agreed
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Amorey wrote:
I also believe that after lauch things will not get much better...paying customers will demand more and will not like to be moderated.

I rather stay here now...it's nothing special, but at least we can have some peace cheers

I never bought that "paying customers can't be moderated" line, shouldn't be any different to how things are now in my opinion. Paying doesn't give one the right to behave like an althlete in the asshat olympics.

And this place is special Smile *although* there's a definite age thing going down here, thanks for making me feel so young Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 pm

Glavius wrote:
Amorey wrote:

I never bought that "paying customers can't be moderated" line, shouldn't be any different to how things are now in my opinion. Paying doesn't give one the right to behave like an althlete in the asshat olympics.

And this place is special Smile *although* there's a definite age thing going down here, thanks for making me feel so young Very Happy

G

Razz lol! Guildmaster is 14 affraid so now you can join us and feel *oldie* lol!
Back to top Go down
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:45 pm

Glavius wrote:

G
That 'age' thing you speak of is a 'new age' feel my young friend. Although I may be old. I am very immature. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 pm

Amorey wrote:
Razz lol! Guildmaster is 14 affraid so now you can join us and feel *oldie* lol!

Hahaha, really? that's like only 6yrs older than my daughter affraid

wait...that means we have to be careful about corrupting minors Shocked okay, I'll be quiet and go practice with my stick! Laughing

G
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:50 pm

oh my ..i so feel like that old man when my back gives me troubles
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 pm

I'm not sure if I will return to the AoC forums..

have a look in to check threads on game updates and mechanics and opinions etc etc

... but I'm quite comfortable here with the riffraff Wink

rabbit
Back to top Go down
http://www.mongrol.co.uk
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:26 pm

I hear you. I am going to refer to the AoC forums as the 'whine' cellar from now on.
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:03 pm

Yup. I don't even feel vaguely obliged to be somewhat... well, ever-so-slightly constructive over there anymore. If this goes on, which I think it will, I'd rather hang here.

I do reserve the right to be a grumpy old coot in the whine cellar from time to time, though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Splodge wrote:
Yup. I don't even feel vaguely obliged to be somewhat... well, ever-so-slightly constructive over there anymore. If this goes on, which I think it will, I'd rather hang here.

I do reserve the right to be a grumpy old coot in the whine cellar from time to time, though Twisted Evil

SPLODGE! YOU OLD COOT!

Very Happy cheers tongue welcome to an alternate reality - you make a good point.... my biggest aggravation is time ... I just don't have a lot of it albino - so can only spread my charm and odour on one forum at a time !

but great to see you here mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:36 pm

Ditto, ditto, mr. Honorary Hirsute Biped, Sir lol!
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Splodge wrote:
Ditto, ditto, mr. Honorary Hirsute Biped, Sir lol!

I was given that Honorary title by the Outer Mongrolian Spurious Titles University of Grand Pronouncements

monkey geek
Back to top Go down
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:30 pm

Mongrol wrote:
I was given that Honorary title by the Outer Mongrolian Spurious Titles University of Grand Pronouncements
The OMSTUoGP? I thought the Mongrolian Empire discontinued funding to that branch.
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:32 pm

In any case... the Grandness is definitely pronounced affraid
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:41 pm

New Ager wrote:
Mongrol wrote:
The OMSTUoGP? I thought the Mongrolian Empire discontinued funding to that branch.

we raided the Monastaries and found a nice stash of gold and monies - so I can now re-fund all my favourite nonsense projects!

yay cheers
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:09 pm

New Ager wrote:
I hear you. I am going to refer to the AoC forums as the 'whine' cellar from now on.

/agreed
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:11 pm

Mongrol wrote:
New Ager wrote:
Mongrol wrote:

we raided the Monastaries and found a nice stash of gold and monies - so I can now re-fund all my favourite nonsense projects!

yay cheers

Didnt they just open a new shiney rock mining complex to the west of "those damn tall mountains" in upper Mongrolia ?

(they really should have give that mountain range a better name BTW)
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Dreadwolf Mistwalker wrote:
Mongrol wrote:
New Ager wrote:
Mongrol wrote:

yay cheers

Didnt they just open a new shiney rock mining complex to the west of "those damn tall mountains" in upper Mongrolia ?

(they really should have give that mountain range a better name BTW)

the Shiney Rock Mining Corp has been working flat out in Those Damn Tall Mountains region - and the results are splendid! splendid!

(the mountains were named after sampling Grandad Mong's Ye Old HeadMash Amanita brew one day)

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.   The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 'Whine' cellar. Or better known as the AoC forums.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Age of Conan :: Hyborian Adventures-
Jump to: