The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

City of Heroes/Villains

Go down 
+4
FenrisWolf
Amorey
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
New Ager
8 posters
AuthorMessage
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-27

City of Heroes/Villains Empty
PostSubject: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:37 am

I remember it was three or four years ago when I was a LvL 50 Invul/SS tank. In the early days of CoH, those tanks were almost unkillable. Then again we had a hard time killing anything ourselves.

My tank was named Punch Line. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:29 pm

I did beta and about 2 months after launch.

Blaster mostly..lots of cool stuff (flying !!) but repetitive after a while .
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:05 pm

When I had one of my *dark* moments in WoW...you know, one of those moments when you just sit by a mailbox bored and with like 10 gold sellers yelling at you to buy their gold...because the are cheep?...Well was kind of one of those days I went on Amazon and I did buy City of Heroes/Villains Surprised

I though I was gonna rock... affraid I ended up never even instaling the game,,,now thats called been lazy Sleep

I may still try one day...maybe...who knows lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
FenrisWolf
Cotton Cap
FenrisWolf

Male
Number of posts : 30
Location : In a lair, far south of nowhere in particular, gnawing on the bones of foolish mortals
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:16 pm

Played CoH from launch to level 50 (Spectral Force / Blaster / Justice Server). Played CoV for a while and then just got bored. Maybe I'll pick it up again some day.
Back to top Go down
Trajanus
Knuub
Trajanus

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:59 pm

i played CoH for all of three weeks. i found the lack of loot just a wee bit boring.
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Cotton Cap
melkathi

Male
Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:46 am

lvl 50 dark/dark scrapper
lvl 50 thugs/poison mm

looking forward to the VEATs after all the wait.

also started an eart/shovel tank... but havent gotten round to play her
Back to top Go down
claymore2h
Knuub

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 am

I have a good friend who plays this one a lot... He was just telling me that they've slated a time in the near future when player-made content is going to make it into the game. Thus, you'll be able to create your own personal/guild quests, and open them up so others can do them too (or some such). All-in-all, that sounds like a really fun idea! I'll probably never play the game, as superhero antics aren't really up my alley MMO-wise, but I'm sure I'll hear all about the implementation from that afore mentioned friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lodestar
Knuub

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm

This was my first ever MMO and gave birth to my favourite ever self created character. By the name of Lodestar, and the rest is history. I still use the handle as you can see but thats just habit. Best bet now is to wait for Champions Online. http://www.champions-online.com/
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Cotton Cap
melkathi

Male

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:07 pm

Lodestar wrote:
This was my first ever MMO and gave birth to my favourite ever self created character. By the name of Lodestar, and the rest is history. I still use the handle as you can see but thats just habit. Best bet now is to wait for Champions Online. http://www.champions-online.com/

and you did still post until recently on the EU forums if I am not mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Lodestar
Knuub

Male

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:31 am

melkathi wrote:
Lodestar wrote:

and you did still post until recently on the EU forums if I am not mistaken?

Been almost two years now since I left. But yes I was on EU defiant server.
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Cotton Cap
melkathi

Male

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:42 am

well I remember the name from somewhere though I only got my 15 month badge recently.
And I am pretty certain I didnt just mix up Singstar and Londoner into one big smurf and created you in my mind Smile

Might have read an old message in some old discussion someone necroed.
Back to top Go down
Lodestar
Knuub

Male

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 3:02 am

Londoner, yes I remember him. He was one of the guys who tried to talk me out of leaving. He was cool.

Could have been a necroed thread or someone mentioned my name I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Heroes/Villains   City of Heroes/Villains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City of Heroes/Villains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: The Stage :: The Games Corner-
Jump to: