The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:03 pm

So today I had a look into this game after a chat with a friend of mine .

Mass Effect comes from BioWare. The creators of Knights of the Old Republic. Because of that, it goes without saying that Mass Effect feels very similar in its RPG like approach. This is no clone of Knights of the Old Republic, though. Mass Effect is its own game and it's a very fantastic game at that.

Deep and immersive storyline that captivates from the beginning, well-made characters, seamless incorporation of dynamic cutscenes, unique integration of 3PS with RPG. It's no Halo 3 nor Bioshock. It's an original game.

Very well-made game, well worth . This is definitely for people who want to experience being in an all-new sci-fi epic and building up an altogether new and unique hero.

Mass Effect Main Site

Mass Effect Trailer
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Shogunate
Cotton Cap
Shogunate

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Mass Effect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect   Mass Effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:33 pm

I'll be getting it on the PC (get a free expansion that way!), so my mass won't be erect til it comes out in May. What a Face

Played it round a friends house a while back though, I made a soldier class which was pretty neat.
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: The Stage :: The Games Corner-
Jump to: