The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Name your Character/s and Server

Go down 
+10
Amika Kitteh
Zeggle
Bargi
FenrisWolf
Amorey
ravenwoods
Guildmaster
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
ForestRaptor
Mongrol
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male
Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Name your Character/s and Server Empty
PostSubject: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:31 pm

once we have gone live Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mongrol.co.uk
ForestRaptor
Cotton Cap
ForestRaptor

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:12 pm

Mongrol wrote:

Ah, setting up grounds for the near futur are we?

Good idea Wink
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Dreadwolf (Unknown class, Male, Cimmerian or Aquilonian)
Tarye (ToS, Female, Stygian)

Server TBA
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:45 pm

Mongrol wrote:

Ya spammer! Razz

I will reveal my big big secret prior to launch!
Back to top Go down
ravenwoods
Cotton Cap
ravenwoods

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 am

Well, I couldn't decide on many things. I hope to see Oceanic servers. But if not then some American server it will have to be. Probably most people here are going to be EU Sad
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:53 am

ravenwoods wrote:
Well, I couldn't decide on many things. I hope to see Oceanic servers. But if not then some American server it will have to be. Probably most people here are going to be EU Sad

I love you It's true many of us will be on the EU servers, Raven. This is one of the reasons why I made this forum.

Althouhg I still not heard anything *official* I think the AoC will be segregated as the servers.

At least here, we can still come together and share our game experiences and the fun. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:55 pm

ravenwoods wrote:

Oh you dont be sad! I am in EU and gonna play on a US server! Im in for the lag.... geek
Back to top Go down
ForestRaptor
Cotton Cap
ForestRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:27 pm

Well I'm all for playing with people with the same hours I got Wink
Back to top Go down
FenrisWolf
Cotton Cap
FenrisWolf

Male
Number of posts : 30
Location : In a lair, far south of nowhere in particular, gnawing on the bones of foolish mortals

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:36 pm

Well, I'll have one character named "Grollen", probably a warrior type, unless one of you vile bastards steals the name from me, in which case I'll think of a name so stupid and original, that only a complete moron would be able to think it up....
Back to top Go down
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:38 am

Bargi, the Aquilonian Guardian, will be on a EU PvE server. A server that will be named after a god from the Hyborian pantheon.
(x-ing fingers for a server named after the living god, Tarib).rendeer

You have reindeer emoticon. Representing the country of the Reindeers I'll use one in every post of mine from now on. Look for the reindeer!

Last edited by Bargi on Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 1:41 am

They should have a fneeker emoticon scratch
Back to top Go down
ForestRaptor
Cotton Cap
ForestRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:26 am

Guildmaster wrote:

a FNARlCLOPS emote rendeer

Fneekers would be too much to handle.

Kind of like having Pan and Nani in the same room Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeggle
Cotton Cap
Zeggle

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:54 pm

I guess i will be sticking with the char name i have here, and will very most likely play a cimmerien bearshamen on PvP RP Euro server, definately on a Euro server now cause i pre ordered the game from play.com £24.99

Age Of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (with FREE Play.com Exclusive In-Game War Rhino Mount)

Special Features

Includes 30 days subscription
Pre-Order Bonuses: Pre-order before the 20th May. Instructions will sent on how to get your pre-order bonuses shortly before release. Bonuses limited to Standard Edition only.
Free in-game War Rhino Mount, exclusive to Play.com
8 extra inventory slots
Game features:
First Mature rated MMORPG: Savage, bloody, lethal, debaucherous, chilling, fantastic and mirthful: ingredients found in Robert E. Howard's vision.
Explore Conan's Universe, join his army, battle demons and foes and build cities known from 70 years of Conan history. Fight alongside King Conan himself.
Real Combat System: Fight mounted or on the ground. The new multi-point melee system delivers real-time combat. Team up in battle formations and command both NPC's and other players in epic multiplayer battles as well as joining massive sieges.
Conan's World: Enter a gigantic and savage world spread across the three nations of Aquilonia, Cimmeria and Stygia. Explore jungles, deserts, mountains, valleys, dungeons and cities.
Advanced Technologies: Optimised for DirectX 10, Multi-core CPU and featuring Advanced Artificial Intelligence, Age of Conan takes advantage of the Dream World MMO Technology, delivering extremely detailed environments and real life physics.
Player vs. Player and Player vs. Environment: Meet the ultimate resistance in human opponents, and crush the skulls of other players in arena fights, drunken brawls and sieges.
Guild and Solo Gameplay: Form guilds and lay siege to hostile castles. Team up with other players in clans or experience an amazing journey deep into the lands of Hyboria alone.
Diverse Gameplay: Player-made Cities, Crafts, Classes and numerous social opportunities are all but a few ingredients in this powerful Mature MMORPG.
Amazing Graphics: Featuring Real Time Dynamic Soft Shadows, Dynamic Weather System, advanced Shaders and an amazing art direction - the graphics will immerse you into a world as never seen before.

Review

Pre-Order Bonuses:
Exclusive Play.com In-Game Rhino Mount - With ferocious speed the Killer Rhino charges the fields of the Border Kingdom, plowing through hordes of enemy soldiers, sending them flying through the air.
8 Extra Inventory Slots - You will receive 8 additional inventory slots to help you in your quest.

As a galley slave you strand on the burning beaches of Tortage. With no memory of your past, a broken ore and tattered clothes you enter a fantastic journey where you will define your destiny. In a world filled with cruel gods, mythical creatures, lost civilizations and a struggling human race, Conan the mighty barbarian has finally seized the throne as king of Aquilonia; but his rule is on the brink of chaos as his nemesis Thoth-Amon attempts to resurrect the ancient civilization of Acheron.
Technical Details

Rating 18+ (PEGI)

Minimum Requirements Online only
Requires a recurring monthly subscription
This information is based on specifications supplied by manufacturers and should be used for guidance only.
Back to top Go down
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:01 pm

well.. Hoping for..

Amika: main. possibly aquilonian barbarian or ranger..

Nekhbet: Stygian demo or necro

Tiali: umm not sure yet...

Elysette: Cimmarian.. unsure for her as well...

server tba. waiting for an official oceanic named server, since its past obvious we probably wont have one too ourselves..

so raven.. I'll be around Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 pm

ForestRaptor wrote:
Guildmaster wrote:

a FNARlCLOPS emote rendeer

Fneekers would be too much to handle.

Kind of like having Pan and Nani in the same room Smile

Oh you are right!

Run before it happens! affraid
Back to top Go down
Trajanus
Knuub
Trajanus

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:26 pm

traj and/or trajan

server TBD, but likely in the US and PVE.
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:41 pm

Trajanus wrote:
traj and/or trajan

server TBD, but likely in the US and PVE.

Traj cheers

Nice to see you in the new Inn king
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:50 pm

There will definitely be a Bear, or rather, Beer Shaman named Grimskalle (Grimskull for ye of other alphabets) on whichever server Lochlainn EU will settle. Other characters... One recurring name for me is Nephilia, my first MMO character ever (Anarchy Online, fall 2001), which sooner or later pops up in every game I play. She'll be a Stygian here, no doubt. But which particular brand of depravity will be her focus now? Time will tell. All i know is that it will be a tiny, very female figure straddling a... huge... rhino... affraid

I usually go wide before I go deep - I bet I'll have at least one of each archetype up and running before I'm even remotely close to any form of endgame.
Back to top Go down
Trajanus
Knuub
Trajanus

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:51 pm

Amorey wrote:
Traj cheers

Nice to see you in the new Inn king
thanks! good to be here. Very Happy

since i haven't pre-ordered (yet), i'm not exactly sure when/where i will be playing. i'm 90% likely to be an aquilonian conqueror when i do subscribe.
Back to top Go down
claymore2h
Knuub

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:43 am

I have two characters in the works, both will be on an RPvP-US server.

My main will probably be a Cimmerian Ranger named Cabhan. I'm currently working on a story for him.

My secondary will be Akhesses, a Stygian Necromancer that will not ever summon anything! He'll probably walk more of that lich path since that's what he was meant to be anyhow. I refuse to have a summoner, though, so if Necros are useless without their pets, then chances are most folk won't want anything to do with him save for RP reasons, which I'm fine with. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:24 am

I can't wait to start tempting my old Anarchy Online friends from the Jack's Violent Crew with the buddy codes that comes with the preorder box. I'm sure at least one of them will cave in and leave that pesky Tabula Rasa. rendeer

Wrong thread, but meh :p
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 1:32 am

Bargi wrote:
I can't wait to start tempting my old Anarchy Online friends from the Jack's Violent Crew with the buddy codes that comes with the preorder box. I'm sure at least one of them will cave in and leave that pesky Tabula Rasa. rendeer

Tabula Rasa? *pesky laugh*

Go on and tease them!
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male
Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 1:23 am

Guildmaster wrote:
Bargi wrote:

Go on and tease them!

Such a foulmouthed bunch of hooligans, I miss'em Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Inane
Moose Troll
Inane

Female
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:29 am

Diadochiai Herald of Xotli I think, though, bit disapointed in some aspects of that class as it seems to be, but the only truly unique class concept if nothing else.

Ninive

Riva Some direct fighter kind I think, not assassin or ranger.

And perhaps Mut/Mout depending on naming policy Tempest of Set/Priest of Mitra I think, but will research that later.

Server will be something non-ffa'ish PvP. Meaning Pv"E", even if that is quite misleading by FC, but whatever.

RP-Pv"E" would be my favorite, but since that isn't proclaimed by FC yet, so probably not something that will happen.

Tempted by US, EU and French this far.
Back to top Go down
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Splodge wrote:
Guildmaster wrote:
Bargi wrote:

Go on and tease them!

Such a foulmouthed bunch of hooligans, I miss'em Crying or Very sad
Yeah, they're great, arn't they Very Happy
rendeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your Character/s and Server   Name your Character/s and Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your Character/s and Server
Page 1 of 1