The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who here is still unguilded?

Go down 
+7
Guildmaster
Komah Ironhart
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Inane
Amorey
Bargi
New Ager
11 posters
AuthorMessage
New Ager
Cotton Cap
New Ager

Male
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-04-27

So who here is still unguilded? Empty
PostSubject: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:44 pm

I know I probably will be unguilded even a few weeks after launch. Eventually I probably will find a guild. But I just want to be free for a little while before I do so.

However.... If somebody wants to make some recommendations. I will keep it in mind. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:07 pm

*Winks
rendeer
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:11 pm

Amorey = unguilded at the moment feeling a bit down, not even sure I will play the game Shocked

I had several offers from guilds in both Eu and Us. I am close to TFC in Eu and The Snowhawk Clan in the Us.

I know Bargi very well and I am sure I could be happy with his guild...but then again, I tend to be a *solo* gamer.

I really cant stand guild politic and drama. No

We shall see lol!

I like to run this Inn for now I love you
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Inane
Moose Troll
Inane

Female
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:14 pm

Yes Smile This is a little big guild in its own way Smile
Back to top Go down
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:16 pm

Lochlainn is a guild that is not a guild, you see. That's the beauty of it. No guild = no guild drama! Very Happy
And we're on both continents. And since we're not recruiting until june 1st you will both have some time in solo mode rendeer

And if all here on this forum made just one guild of us I'd join in an instant!
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Inane wrote:
Yes Smile This is a little big guild in its own way Smile

yes yes !

BTW Bargi ..TDH will need to know what server FCoL will be on (US) ..its a must know btw!!
Back to top Go down
Komah Ironhart
Contarpulator
Komah Ironhart

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:18 am

Im still unguilded...Ive had some invites from RP guilds who have read some of my stories, but no one has realy grabbed me yet.

Truthfully, Im beginning to have my doubts about whether or not Im going to play. My actual social life picks up so much in the summer, Im not sure Ill be able to make much time for gaming between the boating, fishing, hunting, camping, the beach, music festivals and my band playing gigs. Im mulling it over, and if I cant make it work this summer, I may start playing in the fall or something. I suppose time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/easyallover
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:21 am

We on this forum must convince our superior officers that we MUST pkay on the same server...

This week my leader created a poll for all EU members in my guild and thus far everyone except me wants to create an EU division.... Hmmm....
Back to top Go down
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:15 am

I am still unguilded.. and will be until I can get enough of my old guild over to aoc... so it will be a few weeks before we are out in power...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
claymore2h
Knuub

Male
Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:31 am

Unguilded here, as well. Neutral

Actually, I intend to remain unguilded throughout. I'm not much of a guild-player because I don't like to have others dictate how I play a game. Guilds have too many rules, too many expectations, and, as Amorey said, too much drama and political strife. I'm just not good with all that when I just want to have fun!
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:27 pm

claymore2h wrote:

Actually, I intend to remain unguilded throughout. I'm not much of a guild-player because I don't like to have others dictate how I play a game. Guilds have too many rules, too many expectations, and, as Amorey said, too much drama and political strife. I'm just not good with all that when I just want to have fun!

Then the Free City of Lochlainn is the choice. Tarib created it as a guild that is not a guild. Youll get all the benefits a guild comes with such as highend crafting, a place to create shops and vendors. Only thing you have to in return is pay the (low?Razz) taxes and answer to a call of duty if the PvE city is attacked by NPC's. Ofc you may disregard to that order if youre in a dungeon fighting the last boss!
There will be no BK for their part unless a huge amount of the guildmembers want to, but then its THEM who have to defend it, not the common member who rather go adventuring out in the world hugging Conan, finding the best traderoute for Lotus or just slaying Fnarlclops geek

And I considered joining TFoL for a long time... But I need some Drama cause Im the Drama Llama!

Correct me if I am wrong on some point, Bargi... When you get home from Italy *evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
FenrisWolf
Cotton Cap
FenrisWolf

Male
Number of posts : 30
Location : In a lair, far south of nowhere in particular, gnawing on the bones of foolish mortals

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:41 pm

Unguilded and unashamed. I'm more of a mercenary for hire. Any takers? Smile
Back to top Go down
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:54 pm

claymore2h wrote:

I'll say /amen to that... but then, I have the elusive anti drama guild Smile no dictates, no major rules... if you end up deciding you want some of the community feeling when you've been playing for a while, keep a lookout for me Smile we can always use some more friends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
Trajanus
Knuub
Trajanus

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 5:10 pm

me. but i also don't know what server in teh US i'd play on.

and at some point, i need to actually order the game....
Back to top Go down
Inane
Moose Troll
Inane

Female
Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Trajanus wrote:
me. but i also don't know what server in teh US i'd play on.

and at some point, i need to actually order the game....

Same here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who here is still unguilded?   So who here is still unguilded? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who here is still unguilded?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Community Boards :: The Inn-
Jump to: