The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drizzards home made art.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizzard
Contarpulator
Drizzard

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Drizzards home made art. Empty
PostSubject: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:56 pm

WARNING! EXCESSIVE VOILENCE AND NOT SUITED FOR CHILDREN!
Cruel battle.:
This piece is abit sensitive with me.. one night I really felt like youknow! That feeling like you want to express yourself!
So I closed my eyes and let my hand be guided by God to express my deepest feelings about the game and a really REALLY nice piece of art came to life.. I am pretty proud if I am honest.
I think this image captures the true meaning and feeling of the Hyborean world.

WARNING! EXCESSIVE NUDITY AND NOT SUITED FOR CHILDREN!
The Hyborean girl.:
I was really in the mood for youknow once and I felt like I had to express my mood towards the Hyborean world..
So here it is.. the long awaited piece.. the Hyborean girl.
She is a regular tavern wench that one can buy for seven copper pieces a hour and a client asked her to touch herself.. that happens youknow.

WARNING! EXCESSIVE FEARINSTILLING AND NOT SUITED FOR CHILDREN WITH SLEEPING PROBLEMS!*
The Herald of Xotli.:
I know you people wanted it since I've gotten regular PMs about it and now here it is! The Herald of Xotli! (my character)
As you can see he is in his demon form with his terrifying red eyes and his wings. You could say he's a monsterous presence as a whole.. one to fear and one you will fear in due time.
I think about designing my character as in the painting because it really REALLY is awesome.

*A viarity of sleeping problems may include the 'monster-in-closet' syndrome.
Back to top Go down
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:00 pm

HAHAHAH!

Please stop, I fall off my chair! Razz

This I call art!
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:00 pm

Fantastic Drizz Smile

I really really like them bounce

Thanks for sharing alien cheers
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Drizzard
Contarpulator
Drizzard

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Due to success.. I'll give you a preview of my latest project I've been working on for.. over a year now!

THESE IMAGES CONTAIN EXCESSIVENUDITY COLOURS AND ALOT MORE STUFF!

May I proudly present, the all new totally revamped preview of the Stygian female assassin!
All new 2D effects, partical colorstation and rendering of a whole new format to deliver the HD images to you! The viewer!
Stygian Female assassin preview!

Yeah.. Its true.. I think I might go into the professional side of work.. my agent says I have a good chance and well.. this home work just isn't satisfying enough.

I want to show my pieces to the world you know.
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Drizzard wrote:
Due to success.. I'll give you a preview of my latest project I've been working on for.. over a year now!

THESE IMAGES CONTAIN EXCESSIVENUDITY COLOURS AND ALOT MORE STUFF!

May I proudly present, the all new totally revamped preview of the Stygian female assassin!
All new 2D effects, partical colorstation and rendering of a whole new format to deliver the HD images to you! The viewer!
Stygian Female assassin preview!

Yeah.. Its true.. I think I might go into the professional side of work.. my agent says I have a good chance and well.. this home work just isn't satisfying enough.

I want to show my pieces to the world you know.

cheers OMG ....thats just superb work Drizz Wink

I like the art work, but your way to elaborate on your art its equally great bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:01 am

LOL these are great Drizz - the lines - the depth.. the shading - fantastic!! Very Happy

seriously they make me laugh mate - keep it up Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.mongrol.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drizzards home made art.   Drizzards home made art. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drizzards home made art.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: The Stage :: The Art Gallery-
Jump to: