The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Leilani Akenei Shayndel-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

-Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Empty
PostSubject: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:36 pm

*The Book Of The Tempest Child *

LEILANI AKENEI SHAYNDEL

My father name was Akenehi Kama Shayndel, a great Tempest of Set.
Ever since I was a child I have visited my fathers Tomb

The body preserved with the sacred artefacts he wore and wielded in defence
of all that is good.
His youthful looks frozen in time short hair and stubbled chin,his eyes still shine with honour and pride.

The artefacts he used where the greatest silk armour and weapons theTemple had ever possessed. Each of which my father had searched out and retrieved for the honour of the Temple and to help in the war.

It is written than on the day of my fathers demise he wielded both his
swords with ease, his immense strength and skill with his spels enabled
him to kill many enemy attacking the city. Each foe was decapitated
by his ''Sword of Holy Might'.

This day was to be my fathers undoing as even after his last blow took a
barbarian's life. Its comrade slashed open my fathers back as his 'Armour of
Light' was at last penetrated. It was a noble sacrafice however, as the
remaining forces where easily able to overcome the remaining wounded enemies.

These most treasured artefacts are to be given to a chosen Tempest when they prove themselves worthy by deed and honour.

That Tempest of Set will be me and it is this day that I set out on my first deed as a newly ordained Priest.

Leilani Akenei Shayndel, the Heavenly Flower Pure and Beautiful!

As a child I had been raised hearing the stories of my fathers great deeds
and I knew that I would one day follow in his footsteps. Even though my
father was absent throughout my childhood his great deeds always echoed
around the dining halls and gardens of my palace and laterthrough the many oasis I visited.

It was as if he was always there encouraging me to do my best and uphold and honour the family name. Often I would talk to Set and he would gift me with visions of my father in battle with my mother at his side. She too chose a path of honour and resides along side my father, battling evil on another plane.

Never do I regret my parent's selflessness as never has so much been owed to so few. It is my hope that one day I will meet valiant friends and warriors as my father and mother did in order to drive out the uprising of evil...

Again there are whispers of evil lurking in the mountainside and deserts so
I have chosen now as the time leave my Temple. With my silk armour cleaned
and my horse groomed and ready for the unexpected journey ahead. Kneeling
before my father's tomb I silently say a prayer to give me the courage and
strength of my father. I now set out to search the land to vanquish evil in
the name of all that is good.

To be Continued....
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:36 am

*The Book Of The Lion*

The wild lion was standing there, looking at the young Tempest of Set A beast, fierce and beautiful:strong legs like pillars, clear eyes and sharp claws, it had sensed the presence of the young woman.
Leilani was fascinated by the pride of the lion and by it's strenght; she knew it was able to dismember an enemy much stronger then it.
The animal was able to challenge the best hunters, even they would hesitate in trying to kill it; in it's world he was a king, the great *male*, undisputed Alpha.

Leilani did move back few steps.

The tail of the lion whipped the air; the animal looked fiercely at the intruder that had dared to enter it's territory. Close by, a lioness was just about to give birth surrounded by the other females. In the wilderness on the planes, not far from the great river, the lion was the absolute ruler and he would not tolerate any stranger.
Lailani had hoped she would be able to hide in the vegetation, but the clear eyes of the beast were not leaving her go.
She slowly turned her head and saw a warrior standing next to a big black horse. Tall and strong, on his face the scars of many battles, but very deep blue eyes, Lailani had never seen eyes like those.

Witch one was the most scary, the wild lion or the warrior with the blue eyes? Both had power and both were Alphas.

-"The lion has spotted me"- confessed Leilani trying to sound calm.
-"Good"- The warrior replayed in her language with a strong northern accent.
-"Its so big..its..."-
-"And who are you?"-
The question surprised Leilani. The lion moved forward slightly, roaring.
-Are you the daugther of a great hero or the daugther of a coward?"-
The warrior's eyes were piercing her soul.
-I love to fight but..."-
-"Push yourself to the limit of your strengh,like a queen..and even over those limits. If you are not able to do so I will let the lion kill you. No fear must stop you."-
-"You are sending me to die."-
-"Be a lion woman! Let strengh filled your heart and no enemy will ever defeat you....my father told me when I was a boy.You young woman, delicate and beautiful like a shining sun, now must let your rays shine and cover those around you. So far you are been hiding like a star in your father's hand; today he had opened his fingers.Shine or die!"-

The lion roar filled the air. Leilani faced the challenge. She raised her harm and called her spells surrounded by a bolt of gold light, reaching for a silver rope, just as the lion was charging her.Surprised by the speed of the animal, she moved fast and as it passed next to her, she grabbed it's neck with the silver loop. Leilani felt on the damp grass. The beast claws touched her chest and blood appeared on her left breast as the fabric was throned away.
The animal was in a rage, not happy with the rope around it's neck; It carried on running for few meters then it stopped.

-"Grab it's tail!"- ordered the warrior with the blue eyes.
Leilani grabbed the tail, the same tail her father had wore on his belt around his waist as a sign of his strenght. One of her daggers entered the lion 's heart, the other did cut the tail.Defeated, the animal was now dead on her feet while she was standing there with the blood dripping tail in one hand and the dagger in the other.

-"Look at the lion woman; it was a king, a male so strong that can go trough water and fire."-
The warrior said coming close to Leilani and touching her breast with one finger, using her blood to make a sign on his cheek.
-"You woman...are strongest then the lion!"-
The warrior took off his cape and used it to cover the Priestess.
-"Who are you...?"- she whispered
-"You are no longer a child. Your life starts tomorrow Leilani. You won your fears, you defeated a lion, the first of many enemies on your way to wisdom."-
-"How many more enemies?"-
-"For sure more then the sand of the deserts of Stygia."-
-"Who are you warrior?"-

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:12 pm

*The Book Of The Snake*

Alone, on the shore of the big river; in the immensity of the brutal and arid desert, alone in front of her destiny, in the search of a key to unlock the mystery.

Leilani Akenai Shayndel, Priestess of Set, at twenty years old, a beautiful and agile body of a cobra snake, ivory skin, she was taller then many Stygian women, and had long straight dark hair that were covering her shoulders and back. A high forehead, clear bright grey eyes, a delicate nose, full lips that rarely smiled.

So young, and already on her journey. Orphaned since an early age, she was brought up in the Temple of Set.

The warrior with the deep blue eyes had tended her wound , after she killed the lion and left her with a scroll of presentation and directions to reach the town of Iron Vale. She had a long journey head.

-Why do a Tempest of Set fight for all that is good…? She was asked time and time again by her mentors in the Temple.
-Because I know that in early times Set was worshipped as the god of wind and desert storms, his followers prayed to be granted the strength of the storms…although he was always a dark and moody god , he was in the beginning not believed to be evil.

This was what she learned from her father’s diaries; in his notes written for her, he would explain that fighting for Evil was, without fail, going to generate only more Evil and constant war. That every man, every race , Stygians, Aquilonians, and Cimmerians were in the search of peace, although trough fierce war. That peace come from the Good of men and as such the search and fight for Good was justified, even by the Stygians, even by the Scions of Set.

For these reasons, and for her search of Good, Leilani was isolated in the Temple, considered an outcast and at the end allowed to leave, but not before passing the Secret Ritual of The Snake.
She was taken south in the desert, outside the safety of the Temple, in the direction of the old necropolis. That was the fist time that leilani was leaving the peaceful oasis for a world where the laws of men did not stand.
-Tonight, when the full moon rises in the sky- she was told by the old Tempest- the snakes will emerge from hell.-

In the distance she could see the clear blue ribbon, the great river, surrounded by the green of the fields.
Leilani now understood why Set was also the god of the deserts; here all was silent and red and dry, like a fire, like a hurricane. In those lonely deserts Set himself had burned the ground, but also purified the humans from time and corruption. Thanks to Set, humans had learned how to build the great tombs, homes for eternity of the deaths.

Tempests of Set were the guardians of the deserts.

-Leilani Akenei, now is the time to decide. Do you wish to continue tonight ?- the old Tempest asked
-May the night fall soon!- She replayed.

She was taken in a man-made cave. The Tempest took out of a leather bag, a sharp razor, some vases and other secret potions.
The evening was falling, the orange sun had transformed the desert in a golden river of sand.

-Take all your clothes off Leilani!

The old priest covered her naked body with an onion mixture.
-Snakes hates onions- he explained
-Now the ritual begins; you need to drink a potion so disgusting and dangerous made of secret plants and cobra‘s blood; this will make your blood run slower, it will almost stop in your veins…if you vomit you are dead. Not every body had survived this trial but you are young and strong…and very very beautiful- the old man said with a smile.
-After you drank you will resist the bite of the snakes!-

The taste was horrible.

The cold entered her body.
-Resist!!-
She just wanted to vomit the pain and the cold and then fall asleep on the warm sand.
The Tempest grabbed her wrist.
-Resist! Open your eyes!-

Leilani came back from the abyss .
-You are really strong, but I don’t think you will be a great Tempest of Set.
-Why?
-Because you trusted me. You drank the potion, it could been poison.
-But you are an elder, a tutor.
-What do you know who I am?
-I only trust the snakes. They obey to their nature and never betray it; men are different; they spend their lives trying to betray and looking for profit from their actions.
Leilani realized she had failed the task.

-Get dressed woman.

To be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:31 pm

The Book of the Blood*

Now the memories of that day are coming back to her; the day she almost died.

-Take your dagger and come on the cart!. Shouted the Stygian merchant.

She did as she was ordered, along the big river, in the red dust of the desert, and into an incoming battle;holding herself on the open cart, Leilani saw a man falling from and other one, and having his legs severed and reduced to a pulp under a razor-sharp well, just before two terrified horses crashed him to death.

The dark assassins did not ride in ordered ranks, their tactics were savage: descending on their prey like animals, wearing the colours of war and not much else, branding their weapons in the air.
Some of them on foot, some on open carts with reins tided up around their waist. They were coming down like a storm from the hill side.They railed against the Camp of Styginas merchants , defended by a small group or mercenary soldiers.
Leilani had joined the Caravan heading north.
A horse reared with an harrow stuck in it’s neck and crash on the cart it was pulling, killing the three people on board. Every where there were dead bodies, staring at the sky., some very close to her, some holding severed limbs, bleeding profusely; the whole hill was covered in rivers of red mud.

The merchant that was driving the cart was yelling to the top of his voice to the few guards still alive.
_Attack! Attack cowards…follow me…- riding in front at great speed, all around enemy’s carts under a rain of arrows. Leilani realize they were surrounded, but the merchant , like if the God Set himself had entered his body, launched the horses in a furious gallop. The man's shouts were only interrupted when a sharp harrow entered his neck; he suddenly stopped, and his dark eyes looked at Leilani while blood started coming out of his mouth as he was trying to talk. She did hold him as he felt and his warm blood covered her body, while she was helping him on the floor of the cart. Leilani took the reins from his hand and guided the two exhausted horses to a holt. She had only few instants to think how to save herself, an assassin was approaching; his naked body covered in Stygian blood; every time he was passing near a man on the ground, , Leilani could see the pleasure in his eyes while his sword was inflicting more damage on the ravaged bodies, giving them the lethal blow. Loose horses where running everywhere, one had a man holding the animal’s tail, until the horse turned and bitted him in fury.

It was like hell, the voices of the animals were mixing with the voices of men, in one terrible noise of pain and death and panic; limbs and blood and all sorts of bodily fluids coming from the dieing.

The assassin was really close; smelling of blood mixed with sweet. He spotted the cart and the dieing merchant and used his sword on him severing his head in one single blow moaning in pleasure. A huge flow of red splattered on Leilani's face and she moved in disgust while the eyes of the merchant on the severed head were still fixed on her and his mouth still moving.

The man looked in her direction, then grabbed her behind the neck pulling her so close to his face, she could see his yellow and black teeth, in a mouth that smelled like a cesspit. In disgust she tried to turn her head away and as she did, her hooded cape came undone, falling on her feet.

-A woman!!- The assassin shouted out loud with a grin on his face.

-Let me go! Let me go!- Leilani was desperately trying to free herself from the grip on the assassin with not much success. His dirty hands were holding her by her long hair, and she was in a lot of pain.
His lurid eyes were fixed on her
-A nice trophy I have here….I will enjoy it and then share it with my brothers…- he declared grabbing her around the waist and pushing her with force on the ground.

-My name is Set!
Leilani shouted on top of her voice, looking strength in the assassin’s eyes.
-I am the One-that-moves-Sky-and-Earth!
-I am the One-to be feared!
-I am the Lord of Pain and Chaos!

Slowly she managed to get up, the man was like in a trance, unable to move, he was surrounded by a web of light.

-I am the One that can give Pure Pleasure!
-I am the One that deliverers Death!
-I am the One!

The black cobra appeared on her feet, slowly embracing her leg and climbing her blood covered body. A little smiles opened on her face as she touched the reptile on it’s head. Finally the serpent reached her neck and came to a rest on her breasts.

The assains was furisly tring to free himself, while from some rocks on the ground a swarm of snakes and white scorpions came close to him. Leilani could see the terror in his eyes, and smiled as he screamed in pain, while the scorpions were slowly reaching for his tights.
The Poison was flowing fast in his veins, getting close to his heart, the legs gave up and he slummed on the ground kneeling in front of Leilani. Close to death, with the insects and snakes now entangled around every part of his body, he looked at her and

the last thing he saw before death was a beautiful woman smiling ,while moaning.

The dead body covered in snakes and scorpions was fast covered in flies, the smell of the blood in the heat of the Stygian sun was unbearable, as the bodies were corrupting fast.
Leilani had to force herself not to vomit in disgust; she grabbed a cape to cover her naked body and ran fast in the direction of the river, away from all of that.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:04 pm

A Brief tell on Leilani's Past*

And so it is told that Leilani’s father Akenehi Kama Shayndel. Tempest of Set and member of one of the richest families in Stygia was a great scholar and historian in the Temple. Although erudite in the dark and evil magic rituals, he spended much of his life studying and researching the history of Stygia and Hyboria.
Often Akenehi would come into conflict with the Temple’s elders, questioning the need of war against the other races and against King Conan, questioning even the *evilness* of the God Set himself; Akenahi was never accused publicly of heresy, but behind close doors, he was. It was only his wealth that saved him from been accused openly of heresy and trailed for it.

Akenehi’s destiny was to be different, and when he took an Aquilonian’s woman, a slave, has his wife this created even more unrest among the elders in the Temple and in Stygian society . Junia was a loyal supporter of the King, and would tell Akenehi about him and about life in her land.

Lailani was born a warm early June night, and was much loved by her parents, but they were not to be allowed to be happy as a family. Few week later Akenehi and Junia were killed in what many believed to be a pre planned plot to get rid of them.
When the news reached Akenehi’s villa, one of his most loyal slave rushed to hide all his master’s diaries, before the guards from the Temples arrived to take baby Leilani away and kill all the staff.

These diaries will have an enormous influence on Leilani, when she will finally find them buried in the gardens of the villa where she was born.

The Book of the Friend- To Iron Vale-

Leaving behind dead bodies littering the roadside, wearily Leilani ran into the fresh waters of the great river Styx, washing the blood of her battered body, the bruises around her wrist and around her neck made her wince. She stood there, surrounded by fresh reads, out of indiscrete eyes, scrubbing all the stench of death , washing her long hair, then sat on the grassy shore, while the sun was setting over the red deserts of Stygia, and massage herself with Jasmine unguent. Exhausted after the ambushed , she laid down observing the first brilliant stars in the early evening sky. That day, for the first time in her life, she had used her dark powers, as if the God Set himself had entered her soul.
She was amazed to discover how powerful this knowledge was, how lethal.

It was the end of the Summer on the northern border of Stygia. Grain crops country shimmered gently in a peaceful haze. Leilani stood along the river, combing her long soft hair before finally getting ready to leave her father’s land. Wearing a short vest made of the finest white linen , and a clean new cape, she secured her bag to the saddle of her horse and mounted, sending the animal to a slow gallop.

Leilani’s journey took her to lands and climates she never knew, often sleeping for few hours in the deep of forests, coming awake slowly, she would blink, yawn, and stretched her body luxuriously, while the sun was setting turning a little stream into a molten red and gold tinged with deep shadow. She would lay calm, savouring the peace and quite of the woodland late Summer dawn.

Reality was always present and often strucked her like thunderbolt after a sudden noise. She would sprang on her feet, instantly forgetting the beauty that surrounded her. Lying there like a lazy reptile, and all the while danger was upon her at any time. No time to rest, back on her journey she was.

Leilani leaned back in the saddle and stared out over the mountain pass and to the Shem plains beyond. Behind her a slow caravan of merchants had bunched for the night, ready for a perilous descend the following day. The pass sloped down for over a mile in a series of treacherous ledges, and it would took a brave man to drive a cart, or even a horse over the narrow winding trail. A cold breeze was blowing from the north, and Leilani allowed herself to relax.

-What’s brings you here..”one” strong then lions?- asked a voice

Leilani slid from her horse’s back and led the animal to the picket ropes. Stripping off the saddle, she rubbed the horse down, fed it with grain and moved close the warrior with the blue eyes, in the centre of the camp where the fires crackled under iron cooking-pots.

He was sitting with a group of travellers, listening to their tales. In the red firelight his face was less brutal and his smile warm and friendly. Children were sitting around him gazing at the bear skin he was wearing, and relishing his stories. Leilani turned to fetch her blankets, then sat by the fire; the firelight danced in her dark hair. The warrior still didn’t hear the sound of her voice, he swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Then she lifted a hand to her hair pulling them back away from the face, and turned, looking at him, there was no smile on her lips but her eyes were.

-So you did notice me at last,- he said, moving towards her.
-We meet again warrior-
-I am preparing some food, are you hungry?- He asked.
-I won’t stay long warrior, I have a long journey ahead of me- she replayed warming her hands.
-You are not thinking on taking that treacherous path at night…are you?-
Leilani got up slowly walking away from the fire in the direction of her horse.
-I am, yes! I have no time to waist, I am expected in Iron Vale.-Leilani said while re-saddling her horse.

You don’t understand Priestess. You are putting yourself in danger travelling alone..-
-I am not in more danger then you warrior…I can look after myself-
-I know…I know…but you are a woman, you can’t understand the men’s mind- he replied.
-Who are you to tell me what I do or I don’t understand…?” She asked with a hungry tone.
-Just a friend….-
-Leilani has no friends warrior…the only friends I had in life were my parents- she continued mounting her horse.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male
Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm

study Smile study

(enjoying reading)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mongrol.co.uk
Shogunate
Cotton Cap
Shogunate

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:44 pm

Not a bad read. The literature student in me is dying to take your stuff and edit out all the grammatical and general language errors though, and give it back properly formatted. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Shogunate wrote:
Not a bad read. The literature student in me is dying to take your stuff and edit out all the grammatical and general language errors though, and give it back properly formatted. Embarassed

Yeaa...I understand that...I am sorry, but English is not my first languagge study

please be patient with my typos and errors Smile
Back to top Go down
Shogunate
Cotton Cap
Shogunate

Male

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:50 pm

Amorey wrote:
Shogunate wrote:

Yeaa...I understand that...I am sorry, but English is not my first languagge study

please be patient with my typos and errors Smile

I thought that might be the case Smile Still very readable though, you've got a great writing style.
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:56 pm

Perhaps you two could arrange something? Shog could help you with proofing your writing Lei I love you
Back to top Go down
Shogunate
Cotton Cap
Shogunate

Male

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:04 pm

Mongrol wrote:
Perhaps you two could arrange something? Shog could help you with proofing your writing Lei I love you

I'm up for that, I'll probably do so when I get some time free whether she wants me to or not, just for my peace of mind cheers

Causes me great mental anguish when good writing is let down by silly little problems. I'll make sure to post it here when I do so.
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Shogunate wrote:
Mongrol wrote:

I'm up for that, I'll probably do so when I get some time free whether she wants me to or not, just for my peace of mind cheers

Causes me great mental anguish when good writing is let down by silly little problems. I'll make sure to post it here when I do so.

Thanks for that I would be very greatful for your help Smile Send me a PM to let me know how you wanna do this Shogun king

Thanks again I love you
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:32 pm

The town of Iron Vale sprawled across a clearing between two hills. There were not yet walls around it, though hastily constructed defences were in evidence- loosely packed barriers of local rocks build behind deep ditches. Leilani could see soldiers at work everywhere, increasing the height of the barricades. But all worked ceased as she rode into the main gate.
-What do you want ?- Shouted one soldier sitting back on a well near by.
-I am here to see the Scion Council- yelled Leilani- I am here to meet your Leaders-

Leilani rode to an inn and left her mount in a stable at the rear. The inn was crowded, the air thick with the smell of stale sweat and cheap beer. She pushed her way trough to the long wooden bar, her eyes raking the crowed; the barman lifted a pewter mug as he saw her approach.

-Ale?- he asked
Leilani nodded.-I am looking for a warrior, the one called White Wolf-she said.
-Many people look for Wolf.He must be a popular man.-
- I need to find him.-
-He owe you money, does he? -the barman grinned, showing stained and broken teeth.
-No. I have a letter for him. I come as a friend.-
-Then you ought to know where he is.-
The barman grinned again looking at her cleavage, and filled Leilani’s mug with frothing ale.
-If you are seeking him, you’ll find him….lucky man he is, for been wanted by a beauty like you. Enjoy your drink.-

Leilani left the inn and wandered through the narrow streets. Her vest was dirty and torn after the long journey. A short fat man approached her, offering money, but she dismissed him with an angry glare. Then a woman touched her arm as she passed.
-Did you just arrived in town, my dear?- she asked
-Yes.-
-I think you could do with a nice bath- said the woman,- my name is Talia. There is a bath-house next to my home and you are welcome to use it.
The bath house was deserted. Talia helped Leilani to fill a copper tub with buckets of water from a well, then sat down as she removed her dress and lowered herself into the cold water.
-Is there any soap?- Asked Leilani
Talia left her and returned some minutes later carrying soap, and towels.

-Are you the wife of a soldier?-
-No. I am looking for White Wolf. You know where he is?-
-Never wed a soldier…I tell you…isn’t what they say?- Talia continued
-Are you married Talia?-
-Yes…to a lousy soldier that I never see-
-Maybe he will come back to you one day…-
-Maybe - if my teeth grow again and all the years fall away from my face! If only I was looking like you- Talia smiled
Leilani stood up in the copper tub, wrapping a small towel around her waist, and walked to a full-length mirror, looking at herself and brushing her long dark hair. She stared into her own grey eyes, then scanned the fine curves of her body. Her gaze flickered down on her breasts.
-You are welcome to share our house. It’s small, but its comfortable.- added Talia looking at Leilani’s body .
-Thank you Talia, but I need to find Wolf.-
-Do you have a man?- Talia asked
Leilani shook her head.
-You are lucky- said the woman- We fall in love with men, they fall in love with soft skin and bright eyes…I really loved my soldier you know. I would not minded had he slept with her now and again….but why did he have to leave me for her-
-I am sorry, I don’t know what to say-
Talia stood and laid a towel on a chair. When you are ready, come next door, I have some soup prepared.

Left alone in the room, Leialni went back at looking her reflection in the mirror. As always very critical with herself, she tough she was satisfactory enough in her appearance. Her large and well-spaced eyes, a subtle brown-grey, were slightly almond-shaped. Her hair, when left natural, was reaching her waist, covering her whole back, was of a warm dark brown tones, set of her tanned skin to good effect. The long neck, was one of her asset, and her nose was small and straight, from her Aquilonian mother. Her lips were full, and rarely smiled. For all the minor faults she saw in the mirror, as every woman do, the general effect was very pleasing. In the Temple, back in Stygia, one of the maids had told her that she had to be: -beautiful and sensual, enough to please and create desire around herself…a man need to burn for you, he will want to know you…and make you his, just by looking at you…-

Leilani took her jasmine unguent out of one of her bag and started massaging it on her body, before securing a little loin cloth around her waist, with a silver chain, and finally a white short and clean dress, made of fine linen, that let very little to be guessed. Last thing she did was to brush her long hair and wear a small headpiece in the shape of a cobra, as a symbol of her Stygian heritage, and a pair of white soft leather boots. Looking one more she heard a voice behind her in a dark corner.

-I do not think it would be possible for one to be more delightful- the man’s voice said
Leilani’s hand reached for her Stygian dagger on the stool,- Who are you?….Where you here all the time?- she asked trying to make up the figure in the shadow.
-Long enough to enjoy the view my Lady….I believe you were looking for me…-
The man stepped forward in the light. -My name is White Wolf, Scion of the Council of Iron Vale…and you are..?-

Leilani relaxed her grip on the dagger and bowed respectfully-My name is Leilani Akenai Shayndel my Lord, at your service…-

To Be Continued....
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:42 am

*White Wolf and Leilani first meeting*

The woman Talia was coming back into the bathing area, but she was dismissed by the Cimmerian chief with a quick nod of his head.

She looked at Leilani for an instant, then bowed at White Wolf and closed the door after herself.
Leilani was weary or men, she never had meet her father, as he had died in her infancy, the memories of the Tempests of Set in the Temple were like nightmares.

Followers of Set, live and breath evil, corporal punishment was common against the young initiates, as well as sexual depravities. Leilani was lucky to escape untouched, but often had to hide to avoid the whip or worse.
Her eyes were scouting the Cimmerian’s face, trying to unlock his heart, tales of battles and deaths had left a mark, but his eyes were peaceful and clear; fit and strong, his long brown hair covering broad shoulders draped by a fine fur mantle. The muscles on his harms were tense and knotted from the habit of holding his heavy sword.
White Wolf was wearing a fresh linen shirt, under a thick leather harness and a mail over shirt, freshly polished, over a pair of suede leather trousers, and knee-length black riding boots. Around his waist , a knife-belt and a big sword, and a crossbow secured on his back. A small gold head piece, was the only sign or authority. Around him a slight scent of tobacco and leather .

-Why is a Stygian woman this far away from Khemi ?- he asked with a deep but calm voice.
-I have been directed here by one of your men, My Lord…Sire- Leilani reached for the sealed scroll in her bag ,-this was given to me, with instructions how to reach this town.-
White Wolf broke the purple wax seal :

To White Wolf, Scion of the Council - Iron Vale -

Sire, as you instructed I found the Stygian woman.

My sources in Khemi are telling me she is the one we seek.

She is believed to be in mortal danger, and need to leave Khemi as soon as possible.

She will need to be protected as the Scions of Set, may death come upon them, are on her traces.

The Cimmerian’s eyes went back on Leilani, studying her delicate appearances, and for the first time his face opened up in a smile.

-I welcome Thee to Iron Vale, Lady Leilani

And so it is told that Leilani joined the ranks of the Council in Iron Vale.
Her Stygian heritage was still cause of much gossip in town, as Stygians were natural enemies of the Cimmerians, but with the passing of time, even the most sceptical of warriors, became accustomed to her presence in the Council.
A natural diplomat and politician, with the knowledge of the many languages of Hyboria, Leilani soon became more and more involved with many diplomatic missions, reinforcing alliances, avoiding incidents and also having an active involment in the Secret Services, a small group of spies, working for the council. In time Leilani was honoured with the official title of Ambassador.

She was granted a comfortable house, not far from the Guild Hall, in the centre of Iron Vale, a good salary, and of course the responsibility of all diplomatic affairs of Iron Vale.
Leilani was a woman, and this was as a Diplomat a great advantage, but in Iron Vale, between her people it was not always easy. Many even in the Council, were looking at her as a threat,- a woman must be a wife, or a slave…or a prostitute…but a Diplomat?…Never!-
She knew about these whispers, her spies had passed it to her and to White Wolf.
Nevertheless, no one in Iron Vale was brave or fool enough to express these thoughts openly, White Wolf and the Scions had chosen their Ambassador, their word was law.

As a woman, Leilani was often feeling lonely, although she had many good friends and admires in town. Having lost her parents at a very early age, and been brought up by the Tempests of Set in the Temple, she had really never experienced the love or affection of an other human, she seldom smiled at men, and was often lost in her thoughts, preferring spend lots of her time over diplomatic papers and affairs.

White Wolf had noticed her ways, and often hinted to her to slow down in her work, but the fast world of politics was leaving not much time for enjoinment and fun.

The winters in iron Vale were severe, with three months of snow. Sledges where used, and the noise of bells on the harnesses filled the air; horses were covered with blankets to protect the animals from the freezing weather. Leilani was trying hard to get used to the cold, and even adopted the use of Cimmerian clothes to keep warm, but the hot sensual nights of Stygia were still a nice dream to have.
Lei did not like to wear much, it was not *normal* for a woman to cover herself in animal skins and fur, so in the winter she was often found in her residence, sitting at her desk , next to a big fireplace, wearing her favourite Stygian clothes.
There was of course the question of lack of physical intimacy in her life, young and beautiful, it was missed, although she felt awkward about it, as she remembered in disgust the orgies and lust in the Temple, never she had taken part in them, but had to witness it .Leilani did appreciated admires who courted her without pressing for more, either out of respect or because after all, she was a Tempest of Set.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Mongrol
Moose Troll
Mongrol

Male

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:03 pm

study *sips tea whilst reading* study
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 11:08 am

During the long winter days, visitors and friends would come to her house, enabling her to demonstrate in eloquent fashion the Stygian style in her own private life.
Leilani believed in her right to privacy and a right of been able to practice her Stygian way of life, even if only in the restricting wall embrace of her own home.
Of course, other people in the town resented such practices, some really founding difficult to pardon the Ambassador for her beauty, her friendship with White Wolf and her Stygian ways.
She was enjoying the pleasures or her privacy, in the spring concentrating on her garden, playing her sistrum, a musical instrument similar to a rattle, and wearing her favourite Stygian clothes, made of linen and silk, in place of the rigid Cimmerian leathers.
Her house was halfway between the Guild Hall and the main square. Made of timber and stone, the lodge was at the back of a court yard flower garden, styled in the Stygian way with a pond and it’s high gabled roof. The lodge’s ground floor included a foyer, an audience room, a dinning room, a library where Leilani did spend most of her days working on her desk, a kitchen with a pantry, and several smaller rooms for her household.
A bay with diamond-paned window overlooked the court yard garden. On the top floor, the Ambassador’s private chamber, with a bathing area and four more bed rooms for her guests.. Arriving back home after a Council meeting, Leilani found that all was in order.
The house-keepers had maintained full cleanliness, the precious Stygian furniture glowed to the use of bee’s wax and patient rubbing; in the chests the house linens lay crisp . Arriving in the kitchen, Leilani kindled a fire and brewed a pot of tea, using jasmine leaves, mint and lemon verbena for zest, then took the tea to the library.
Leilani sipped her tea, there was been a time when loneliness was just an other adventure she had found within herself the capacity of love, but still her mind wondered to bright eyes, those eyes looking at her from across the room, that made her heart beat faster, eyes able to awake hidden pleasures, that she never knew.

Him? Leilani made a slight sound. Sensual and strong, and a strange deep desire to be in his harms…she closed her eyes to imagine how it would feel to be loved by him.
Keia had warned her: -Your eyes are on fire My Lady…I can hear your heart beating for love…please My Lady…be careful, there are evil people even in Iron Vale…-
Leilani put aside her tea, which no longer soothed her thirst, and tried to go back to
her Diplomatic affairs.

Leilani looked at her handwriting, wondering why she' could not concentrate on her work. Perhaps because it was a cold winter day, the snow was falling, she felt a bit gloomy, most of the men were out on a scouting mission, and only few heavily armed guards were left in Iron Vale.They had promised to return that night, but the heavy snow was not a good sign.

But, alas, maybe what she was feeling was only been a dream, gone with the morning light. She sighed and laid her pen and pad on her desk. The bedroom’s curtains billowed in a gust of cold wind , blowing through the open window. Leilani got up from her chair and walked to the stained-glass window that led out onto her balcony. The snow cast its ethereal glow across the white banisters. It was on a night such as this, in her dream, that he had rode back to her lodge.

He looked tired and in need of a bath but was out to steal a kiss from her before his pursuers overtook him. Black and brown leathers gave the appearance that he was one with his horse; strong and muscular, with a savageness that could not be contained. He bowed low in his saddle and said, "Good eve, my lady." A brilliant smile split his face, and a mischievous gleam twinkled in his green-blue eyes. The horse pranced underneath him. Hands tightened on the reins, taking control of the beast like he took control of her heart.

"I will return for you later tonight."

The horse reared up on its hind legs before galloping off.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:53 pm

Memory of her dream to keep her warm, she stood on the balcony and waited for a love she knew wasn't coming. He was nothing more than a piece of her subconscious born to give her pleasure in sleep. How she longed for his shadow to fall across her threshold; how she longed for him to carry her away into the night; how she longed for the dream to become reality.

The wind picked up and blew her gown taut across her slim body. A guast of wind sang its melancholy song; the snow released her from its mesmerizing hold, and she turned from the banisters, shivering from the cold.
She awaits his arrival and thinks about the time. It is late but also dreary. One could not expect more. A sound, a door is opening. No words were spoken. Leilani looks at him and wonders how his day went. A door was closed and that was the only sound one could hear but their breathing.

She gently aproaches him, in silence starting realising the tights of his leather armor. He looks at her intensevly, his tired eyes loosing themselves in hers.
After sitting in the copper tub full of hot water, while she walks near by to kindle the fire, he can’t resist any longer, One strong hand, gently grabbing her wrist and pulling her in the water, kissing her slowly.

With every step he took his pulse rose, his breathing- more heavy. Greeted with a smile and service of emotions bouncing all over inside of them, she can not wait any longer. A sudden kiss was so bluntly taken as the enjoyment rose with every bite they made. A few seconds pass by, they know what they're in for and it makes them nervous but happy.Leilani turns to look at his pleasant smile and gorgeous eyes. She takes a quick glance of his firm body. She sees the warrior she love, against his sculpted, tanned chest she feels safe. A body so perfect to her eyes.

He spins her to face him. A kiss stolen by him is strange but is satisfying to her. This time, the kiss felt as if it was their first. Chills went down her spine although chilling her, happiness soothed her. His hands feeling her body feeling so impatient to discover what has been hidden from him all this time. A long stare follows.

Silence.

He puts her down slowly and places his hands on her waist then slowly walks away with no expression on his face. What happened? She thought. The door closed behind him. Still standing there in awe, she looks around the room and at herself. How hideous do I look? Is it something about me that drives my love away? It's dark. Snow still falling and the angels still cry.It's nothing new but it is so totally different. She wondered why. Till this day...no words were spoken, and drying her tears she opens her eyes after the long sleep.

To Be Continued...
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm

The morning had seemed dull, dry, and altogether heavy. White Wolf awoke that morning with her on his mind.

He walked into the Ambassador’s lodge looking for a familiar face. Then he found her, she sat in a corner with pen in hand and journal in front of her. Of course she was writing, she was always writing. For a moment he just stood there, then she looked up, almost as if she knew he was there. She smiled and he felt weak at the knees, she had the smile of smooth sweet caramel that never seemed to fade. She rose from her seat with elegance and as she walked towards him, she greeted him with open arms. He hugged her, she felt warm against his body. Leilani pulled away and looked at him. “So warrior you just going to look at me? Or are you going to say something?” after a moment he found his voice.
“I can’t believe it, since that day at the bath-house”

They sat and talked of what had happened since that day. Spoke of memories they had of each other. As they talked he realized how much he remembered, how much he loved her, and how very beautiful she was. Leilani’s hair reached her waist now, a beautiful dark brown colour. Her eyes a soft and grey, and her skin glowed a vibrant honey . They where exchanging jokes now and as she laughed she would reach over and slightly touch his hand.
After a long while there conversation drifted to serious tone, but behind the tone was that familiar sound of seduction in her voice that he had long ago nearly forgotten.
She rose from her seat, “Take my hand there is something I want to show you”
As they walked out side he noticed the sky had darkened and the air was thick with the smell of rain. They walked to a small circle of trees.

“ I told you I would bring you here one day.”

He had been fighting it all day, the urge to hold her, to kiss her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. Ever so softly, she didn’t flinch, or move. Almost as if she had been expecting it. The sky above them began to rumble and then the rain began to fall in a heavy rush. As their kiss broke she laughed and so did he. She took his hand.
“ I have one more thing to show you.”
As they walked though the rain, his mind was full of thoughts. They came to a house, a small house with a beautiful rose garden in front. From her pouch she produced a small key, and in they went.
He spoke.
“ Whose house is this?”
“Its mine.”

Leilani lit a fire in the living room, in the fireplace.
“ I wish I had some clothing for you… Its just I don’t wear men’s clothing.”
“Its alright I’ll sit here till my clothing is dry.”
She smiled, “ I’ll be right back”
She returned in and over sized shirt and nothing else revealing her legs, tan, and strong. He watched he muscles flex as she walked across the room.

“Would you like some tea?”
He was at a loss for words… he simply nodded.
She left the room again. He took his wet shirt off he was lean and broad. She came back with two cups in hand, surprised to see his shirt was off; she couldn’t help but look over his body. She loved him. They sat on the floor across form each other. No words were spoken..
It felt so right, everything felt so right. And then they gave into everything they had held out for so very long. She lifted her head, and looked into his eyes, as she brushed her fingertips across his face, he pulled her close. They shared a kiss.

No words were spoken…no need for them!
Just like in her dreams…

They say a red rose is a symbol of lust and desire, and a white rose is a symbol of pure and true love… so here I give to thee and white rose with red tips… Pure true love brushed with the kiss of desire…

To Be Continued....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Leilani Akenei Shayndel-   -Leilani Akenei Shayndel- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Leilani Akenei Shayndel-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Storytellers Hall-
Jump to: