The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars

Go down 
+7
New Ager
Sound
Glavius
Inane
melkathi
Guildmaster
Amorey
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:36 pm

ravenwoods wrote:
Glavius wrote:
Great thread! Here's my contribution: Ramblings of Madman Smile

G
Awesome! Love your accentttt!!!!! Which part of Britain is that from again?

I have a totally confused accent! Was born in Leeds (in the North, so I can play Cricket for Yorkshire Very Happy), Grew up and was educated in the South of England, lived in Suffolk (Eastern England) before Uni then spent a lot of time working overseas with Aussies, Kiwis and the odd Yank.

It's a total mongrol accent in fact but if it has character then all is not lost perhaps Smile

G
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male

Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Amorey wrote:

This thread is making me happy this morning I love you cheers alien Very Happy rendeer

Mmm, That is a big happy smile Smile

G
Back to top Go down
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm

Amorey wrote:

This thread is making me happy this morning I love you cheers alien Very Happy rendeer

Woot

cheers sunny flower
Back to top Go down
ravenwoods
Cotton Cap
ravenwoods

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Glavius wrote:
Amorey wrote:

Mmm, That is a big happy smile Smile

G
As usual her smile is so beautiful and energising. albino
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:36 pm

sunny Thank you...but its all thanks to you guys lol!

I merged my voice message in this thread...so we can keep all in one place flower I love you
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm

Glavius wrote:

G

grr baby grr Very Happy Loved it...

and thank you to lei for such a great thread!!!

my contribution
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
Inane
Moose Troll
Inane

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:55 pm

Real Smile I love real Smile

Good luck with not having to drive out Wink

And thanks Smile

You all sound very sweet, good and warm Smile
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Amika Kitteh wrote:
Glavius wrote:

G

grr baby grr Very Happy Loved it...

and thank you to lei for such a great thread!!!

my contribution

Ty Sweet Amika I love you cat

flower
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Good for you not having to drive Amika Razz Proper Aussie accent too <3. I reckon we need some Norwegian on here at some point *winks at Vilje*.

G
Back to top Go down
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:29 pm

yeah my mum got home alright thank goodness.. I was already in my pj's and my bathrobe so I didn't want to have to go out in the cold... we have an arrangement now, because if her last train gets canceled she's stuck in the city, and Im the only other one down here who works afternoons so Im usually up late.. so far we havent had to put *plan b* into action... hopefully we wont have to, I hate driving in the city... lol Rolling Eyes

Amorey wrote:

Ty Sweet Amika I love you cat

flower

/hugs Lei Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:16 pm

Theres no way you will be hearing my cruel voice Razz

Heh

But everyone who made a contribution made a god damn good one!
Back to top Go down
melkathi
Cotton Cap
melkathi

Male
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:36 am

iTunes added Amika's message to the library and thus to my playlist.
When the message was over it continued with a random music file which happened to be from a life concert and happened to start with a huge audience clapping. It took me a moment to realise it had moved on to a different file and so at first I thought Amika was applauding the community Smile

My file got a bit big Sad
So I got this message:
Quote :

thanks! here are the results of your upload

Ooops, the file size is too big.
your file was uploaded successfully.
please use the link below to access your file

Sorry for this file but have been in a wierd mood lately so... couldn't do a recording that I could do while keeping a straight face Wink

--->Age of Melkathi - my contribution to a nifty thread<---

There, thats me done
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:57 am

melkathi wrote:
iTunes added Amika's message to the library and thus to my playlist.
When the message was over it continued with a random music file which happened to be from a life concert and happened to start with a huge audience clapping. It took me a moment to realise it had moved on to a different file and so at first I thought Amika was applauding the community Smile

My file got a bit big Sad
So I got this message:
Quote :

thanks! here are the results of your upload

Ooops, the file size is too big.
your file was uploaded successfully.
please use the link below to access your file

Sorry for this file but have been in a wierd mood lately so... couldn't do a recording that I could do while keeping a straight face Wink

--->Age of Melkathi - my contribution to a nifty thread<---

There, thats me done

Absolute comedy genius Very Happy Thanks for a great post! lol!

G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars   Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our voices thread- the real voice behind our pictures and avatars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2