The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Empty
PostSubject: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:24 pm

So I found this amusing Clip earlier today (no sound! Smile), I embedded it because some of the comments are a bit rough:

Which reminded me of the Chinese Wonderbra Clip I posted and then had Lei remove yesterday (crisis of confidence?? Razz). Being a thoughtful chap I had to watch them both several times to figure out which does a better job....

Anyway: What's your opinion? Maybe as a potential user or beneficiary of these bust-enhancing accessories you can comment below. Also we know that our lovely Lei has a Corset thing going on, so lets broaden things out a bit and just have a good old natter about anything flattering for the female form Very Happy

G

Last edited by Glavius on Mon May 05, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Ok Smile

Little study story about this thread flower our first *official* boobs thread on Age of Love.

Glavius made one yeaterday, I did replay to him explaining that I do prefer Corsets to other strange boobs-lifting contraptions...haha. alien I love you (then he went all shy and asked me to delete thread)

I think this is gonna be a funny thread....lets keep it up! ...Oh no wait...what did I just say? lol! affraid

Last edited by Amorey on Mon May 05, 2008 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Dreadwolf Mistwalker
Moose Troll
Dreadwolf Mistwalker

Male
Number of posts : 269

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:42 pm

I fully support this ..... Shocked

Um..embrace........ Shocked

I got to hand it to..... Shocked

um....

interesting topic

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amika Kitteh
Contarpulator
Amika Kitteh

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:38 pm

amen on the corsets.. even tho.. personally if I wore a pushup bra I'd probably choke myself....

I fully support the bendon line of bra's, extremely comfortable... and extremely supportive.. and i can wear most of their styles without smothering myself!!!! woo!! lol

btw ^^^ dread...

tsk but I admit, I loll'ed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/naval_kitten
Guildmaster
Humpspammer
Guildmaster

Male
Number of posts : 367
Location : Sweden! Where the grass is green and the skies are just slightly contaminated

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Oh yeah, exactly what this forum needs king drunken

You guys are teh funniest!

I myself enjoy all kinds of pink bras! drunken

affraid
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:26 pm

Guildmaster wrote:
I myself enjoy all kinds of pink bras! drunken
affraid

Can't wait to see a piccy of you in a ping bra fella Wink

I'm a big fan of Agent Provocateur, Mostly because I had to walk past their shop near the King's Road in London on a daily basis for a few years Very Happy

G
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra   Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderbra™ Vs Chinese Wonderbra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Community Boards :: The Inn-
Jump to: