The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

English exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shield of Hope
Knuub
Shield of Hope

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-28

English exam Empty
PostSubject: English exam   English exam Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll be writing foreign language matura tomarrow. A year ago I scored 80% on German, now I'm just aiming for teh' medical school madness (SPARTA!). 95%+ on advanced biology, chemistry and English - YA, LIKE I'M EVER GONNA DO 'DAT GOOD. Mad Gonna pwn ass on the English one though! What a Face

cat I are searious cat, 'dis be a searious thread. cat
Back to top Go down
Glavius
Moose Troll
Glavius

Male
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-04-25

English exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: English exam   English exam Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Good luck with that, be sure to take off the clown face, wig and lycra™ jump suit. They may assume you've got a secret plan for global domination or cheating.

G
Back to top Go down
Shield of Hope
Knuub
Shield of Hope

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-28

English exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: English exam   English exam Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:36 pm

Glavius wrote:
Good luck with that, be sure to take off the clown face, wig and lycra™ jump suit. They may assume you've got a secret plan for global domination or cheating.

G
thx

Naw, I'll just sneak up on the examinator, slip my hand in his pants, push my cheek against his and whisper "I do cocaine" into his ear. clown This should terrorise him enough for me to cheat safely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

English exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: English exam   English exam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English exam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Age of Love Inn :: Community Boards :: The Inn-
Jump to: