The Age of Love Inn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Age of Love Inn

A refuge for the displaced AoC community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Empty
PostSubject: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:11 am

In the Annual report from Funcom; PDF-file, 1.8 MB, they are mentioning Casual MMO's as a new segment. They're also revealing more about The Secret World, and boasting a bit about Age of conan.

Read and enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Amorey
Moose Troll
Amorey

Female
Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:14 am

Fantastic!!

We shall we add a The Secret World section to the forum at some point I think sunny

Thank you Bargi I love you
Back to top Go down
http://hyborian-chronicle.blogspot.com/
Bargi
Moose Troll
Bargi

Male
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:15 am

According to the annual report The Secret world is already in a playable state.
Back to top Go down
Splodge
Contarpulator
Splodge

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:32 am

Funcom is set to become a true behemoth if AoC doesn't go wrong in a profoundly spectacular way. TSW looks very intersting, too. I should get a 'My other main is also in a Funcom game' T-shirt or wossname geek

The casual MMO stuff - I remember reading something in a Norwegian newspaper or whatever, about web-based MMO's? Not sure if FC was involved in it...
Back to top Go down
ravenwoods
Cotton Cap
ravenwoods

Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 4:20 am

Splodge wrote:
Funcom is set to become a true behemoth if AoC doesn't go wrong in a profoundly spectacular way. TSW looks very intersting, too. I should get a 'My other main is also in a Funcom game' T-shirt or wossname geek

The casual MMO stuff - I remember reading something in a Norwegian newspaper or whatever, about web-based MMO's? Not sure if FC was involved in it...

Yep, they are making a casual MMO. It will be webbased like Runescape but will have almost on par gfx as WoW. I hope FC survives if Aoc crashes, all this will crash with them Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's   Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funcom's annual report - with rumors on two new casual mmo's
Page 1 of 1